Drugs & Medical Equipments Used in Kidney Disease Dialysis Exempted under Maharashtra VAT
Drugs and medical equipments used in dialysis for the treatment of patients suffering from kidney disease, as may be notified from time to time, by the State Government, in the Official Gazette have been notified under Schedule A Sl. No. 12B with Nil Rate of Tax w.e.f 2nd January, 2016.
Notified List of the drugs and medical equipments Exempted
1. Erythropoetin Recombinant inj
2. Peritoneal Dialysis Fluids /Solution IP
4. Dialysis Tubings
5. Peritoneal dialysis connecting set
6. A.V. Fistula Needle Set with individually siliconised needles
7. Fistula Belt
8. Diasafe filter
9. Hemodialysis Tubing Set (pre-pump type/post-pump type)
10. Transducer Protector individually packed and sterile
11. Dual Lumen Catheter Kit (straight and curved) with introducer needle, Nitinol core Guide Wire.
12. Triple Lumen Catheter Kit (straight and curved) with introducer needle, Nitinol core Guide Wire.
13. Dialysis machines