By CA Ankit Gulgulia (Jain)
B.COM(H), CA, CIFRS, CBV, LLB*
List of Documents Required for Central Excise Registration1. PAN. No. of the Applicant –
2. Address Proof of Factory -
3. Address Proof of Authorised Signatory -
4. Board Resolution in favour of Authorised Signatory –
5. Memorandum & Article of Association –
6. List of Directors –
7. Photograph of the person signing the application
8. List of Item to be manufactured/ traded
9. Details of Bank Account
10. Date of starting of business.
11. Address Proof of All Directors
12. Map of Premises
13. Estimated Value of Plant & Machinery -
14. Customs Registration No. (BIN No.)
15. Directorate General Foreign Trade? Import Export Code No.
16. State Sale Tax No.
17. Central Sale Tax No.
18. Registrar of Companies Index No.
ALL DOCUMENTS SHALL BE SELF ATTESTED AND TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH HARD COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATION AS FILED WITH CENTRAL EXCISE AUTHORITIES.