Documents required for opening of Corporate Bank Account
Keeping in view prevailing Know your Customer norms, following documents would normally be required by the banker for opening bank account of a Company:
1. Certified true copy of Certificate of Incorporation of the Company;
2. Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the Company;
4. Copy of Board Resolution for opening of Bank Account;
5. List of Directors of the Company along with their address;
6. List of Shareholders of the Company;
7. List of Directors from MCA website of the Company; (Some bank asked for the same)
8. ROC Form-32/DIR-12 for all the Director to ensure that appointment of directors filed with ROC
9. Address proof of the Company; (ROC form 18, Electricity Bill, Phone Bill)
10. Specimen signature card of the persons designated as authorized signatories to handle the bank account.
11. Address and Identity proofs of persons designated as authorized signatories. (Ration card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc)
The number of documents mentioned above may increase or decrease as per the requirement of different banks. All the company documents should be duly certified by the Director of the Company under stamp of the Company. Documents for individuals should be duly certified by the concerned person.