The Dealers can now log in to the website with their TIN and password, submit requisition for Central Declaration Forms 'C', 'F' and 'H' online and immediately after submission of requisition, download and print the Central Declaration Forms requisitioned. Detailed instructions regarding manner of obtaining Forms online are available under the link 'User Manuals' on the website of the Department.
Some of the salient features of this facility are listed below:
1. Forms will be issued on the basis of the data regarding purchase filed in Annexure 2A.
2. Central Declaration Forms 'C' and 'H' will be issued on quarterly basis and Central Declaration Forms 'F' will be issued on monthly basis.
3. At the time of submitting the requisition online, Dealers can reduce the amount of overheads like CST paid, Freight & Cartage, Purchase Return etc. from the amount mentioned in Annexure 2A.
4. In cases where a part of the purchases reflected in Annexure 2A for a particular month pertains to despatches made by the Suppliers in the preceding month, the Dealers have the option to obtain two Forms, one for the part pertaining to the previous month and another for the pert pertaining to the month in which purchases have been booked. In such cases, sum of amount of both the Forms shall be equal to the amount mentioned in Annexure 2A.
5. This facility has been introduced only for Central Declaration Forms 'C', 'F' and 'H' for the year 2012-13 onwards. Central Declaration Forms 'C', 'F' and 'H' for the years prior to 2012-13 and other Forms/ Certificates like E-I, E-II etc shall continue to be issued by the Ward Officers, as earlier.
6. Advance Central Declaration Forms shall also continue to be issued by the Ward Officers, as earlier.
7. Each Form issued online shall bear a unique number, barcode, electronic seal and watermark.
8. List of Branches, Consignment Agents, Principals and list of items cannot be updated directly in the requisition. These information are to be updated online separately through the designated link available on dealer login, before processing the requisition for Central Declaration Forms.
9. In the first instance, this facility has been introduced for all Dealers of Wards 201 to 206. It will be extended to all Dealers shortly.
10. Dealers who have not filed their DVAT/CST return for any Tax Period or against whom dues are pending will not be able to obtain forms through this facility. They will be required to me the returns or deposit the dues and update the status through the appropriate link on dealer login page before processing online requisition for Central Declaration Forms 'C', 'F' and 'H'.
All Dealers are requested to use this online facility for obtaining Central Declaration Forms 'C', 'F' and 'H' for the year 2012-13 onwards
Source :- CIRCULAR No. 16 0F 2012-13 dated 28.08.2012
Note : As a part of Our Quality Policy , We Don't Publish any Restricted Material on our Website . If you have issues kindly let us know here